So does anyone know what happened ot the drone shot down in Kentucky?

Reaction score
around the end of July this year, David Boggs was flying a drone in Kentucky when William Meredith, 47, of Bullitt County, Ky shot it down because he thought it was spying on his daughter. I am interested to know the outcome of the charges that wild Bill was charged with.

I visit many sites that firearms groups say they would, also shoot one down. Since wild Bill was arrested and charged with a felony, I am interested to know if there was any news on this case.

Thanks, Ken

Reactions: markdizle
I watched a panel of news people discussing this story,their idiots,they kept saying wild Bill had the right to shoot the drone hovering just over his yard spying on his daughter in a swim suit.news people get the true facts before your stupid opions.the drone was over 290ft up and at that height his daughter would of been half the size of an ant.wild bill also threatened the 4 guys looking for drone with his gun.you shoot up in the air with a bullet or bb's,they do come down,could of hurt someone bad.hope they nail wild Bill good.

The gun nuts will always be looking for new ways to use their toys, inventing new threats while trying to live their weird fantasies of being a hero.
Another gun nut locked up is no doubt a sweet success for our society.

Has there been any court decision as opposed to re-hashing the players point of view?

I understand wild bill's point that he was recreating in his abode with his scantily clad daughter. his Glock and shot gun when a drone practically flew into the house and he had to kill it.

I also understand the drone pilot's point that he was not peeping and was almost clueless on how to operate it.

I am most interested if anyone can find out what happened in court that was reported to have been scheduled for September.

The closest thing to the truth may be whatever the court can wade thru for a decision. Evil peepers or irrational man in the suburbs with guns and children

The gun nuts will always be looking for new ways to use their toys, inventing new threats while trying to live their weird fantasies of being a hero.
Another gun nut locked up is no doubt a sweet success for our society.
Just for the record most "Gun Nuts" are responsible firearms owners that take the responsibility of handling and discharging a firearm very seriously. Categorizing firearm owners as nuts is no better or different than UAS owners being lumped together as spys and perverts.

Just for the record most "Gun Nuts" are responsible firearms owners that take the responsibility of handling and discharging a firearm very seriously. Categorizing firearm owners as nuts is no better or different than UAS owners being lumped together as spys and perverts.
monker thumbup.gif

A firearms owner that is responsible is by my definition not a gun nut.

I don't know why you say that all firearms owner are gun nuts ...

The dude in this story however most certainly seems to belong in the category "gun nut".

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It's the way your post # 3 came across . Most folks from other country's considers us here to be nut's if we have gun's.
I have a safe full and am not a nut .
Maybe it just was took wrong 43K ,I know I took it wrong at first till you just clarified that :)

It's the way your post # 3 came across . Most folks from other country's considers us here to be nut's if we have gun's.
I have a safe full and am not a nut .
Maybe it just was took wrong 43K ,I know I took it wrong at first till you just clarified that :)
Agreed it was the way it came off, another side effect of the lack of tone and body language in the social media setting. No hard feelings.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I met the pilot who lost his Phantom to the Shooting. He was a Novice...
he told me that the police had the original as evidence.

He was learning a P3 replacement.. and Informed me had had an Inspire on the way... (no joke)

(edited to ad no joke about the inspire) Makes you wonder huh?

I know the one shot down down was a P3.. also..

I met the pilot who lost his Phantom to the Shooting. He was a Novice...
he told me that the police had the original as evidence.

He was learning a P3 replacement.. and Informed me had had an Inspire on the way... (no joke)

(edited to ad no joke about the inspire) Makes you wonder huh?

I know the one shot down down was a P3.. also..

Makes you wonder what? Serious, I think I missed your point......

How a guy who cant even fly a phantom.. would bring himself to buy an Inspire?

Oh, guess I missed the part that he couldn't fly a P3.
Was his being new to the P3 somehow responsible for what happened here?
I thought he just flew over the guy's yard so he shot it down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik