So are most just learning to live with the tilted horizon issue?

Reaction score
Needless to say, I'm nervous aboutI'm my P4 having this issue. Seems wide spread and most appear to just be learning to live with it. How many do you think have the issue? 2 out of 5? I see no fix on the horizon either. At least B&H, where I purchased mine has about as good a return policy as you can get.

Try adding a little weight directly to the back of the camera, after installed a filter that required balancing my tilted horizon disappeared.

Needless to say, I'm nervous aboutI'm my P4 having this issue. Seems wide spread and most appear to just be learning to live with it. How many do you think have the issue? 2 out of 5? I see no fix on the horizon either. At least B&H, where I purchased mine has about as good a return policy as you can get.
wow thought awhile was last post of the day just kidding that is how you learn ask away

Did you try holding the C2 button on, and turn the photo wheel on upper right? You can adjust it that way, but I'm unsure if it will stay that way in your case.

In January I crashed my P3P. Fortunately the crash didn't scratch the camera or gimbal at all, I had a camera guard installed, along with the gimbal protector from Killer RC. However everything else was really bad, replaced 4 motors+props, complete body shell, landing gear, battery tray, and one camera cable. Anyway, $300 later I get it back and my gimbal won't stay level with horizon. I calibrated the gimbal several times, no joy. Calibrated IMU, no joy. It was puzzling. Finally I went into all the gimbal settings and tried to touch every setting I could find that was gimbal related. I mean I looked at everything, adjusting to extremes both ways, every setting possible. FINALLY it straightened itself out. Unfortunately I adjusted so many things, I'm unsure what it was that fixed it. It just magically started working and it's never given me a problem since, even today, rock solid.

It's embedded into allPhantoms

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

1- Your camera is perfect, the horizon is tilted.
2- Tilt the camera down till you can not see the horizon.
3- Call it artistic touch, is your way of expressing the picture.

Reactions: mudrephoto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers