Snowstorm 4-11-17

Reaction score
Our weather during the last 4 days has been crazy! One day it is 68 degrees and sunny, the next is 54 and 70+mph winds that snapped 70 power poles. And yesterday we had a high of 34 and 7 inches of heavy wet snow. But it sticks to all the trees and is quite beautiful...so I got my drone out to get some video. Today is supposed to be 59 degrees and sunny.

I really love that footage and how you got the rain sound in there is awesome....How did you do that?

Also questions: Is it safe to fly a DJI in the snow or rain?

Great video! Man you yoopers have all the fun...
Greetings from the lower half.

Thanks everybody. I have flown in the snow several times without a problem. I've also flown in light drizzle and a lot of fog. I keep out of rain and heavy rain tho.

The rain type sound effects were added in and are from Eric Matyas's free music website, www.Soundimage.org. I use Power Director 15.

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
Thanks everybody. I have flown in the snow several times without a problem. I've also flown in light drizzle and a lot of fog. I keep out of rain and heavy rain tho.

The rain type sound effects were added in and are from Eric Matyas's free music website, www.Soundimage.org. I use Power Director 15.
Again this is one of my favorite videos very well done.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT