Snow spots ?

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Have been doing a lot of work with this bird and have changed out the type of antennas I have . Tried them out and all looked good in the videos till this evening . This was the last one I took but the ones with more light look like it's snowing !
Anyone seen this before ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Look at it in full screen .

Have been doing a lot of work with this bird and have changed out the type of antennas I have . Tried them out and all looked good in the videos till this evening . This was the last one I took but the ones with more light look like it's snowing !

Yeah... I can see it. It's definitely interference of some kind. It looks like one of your new antennas is interfering with your 2.4GHZ feed, bro... Difficult to pull the new antennas and test?

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I have a 2.4 and 5.8 on each side . So ya think that's all it is ? Will change them around tomorrow and see if that takes care of it !!! Thanks for looking Slinger !!! :)

That's the same way I had my FPVLR's .

That's what it looks like, Dirk... Should be easy enough to test, bro...

-slinger

Took antennas off and still there :( Must have done something to the camera when I hooked up antenna cables inside it .

That is bad. Wish I had the answer. Could be 1,000 things. You did mention in an email a different cable path so a place I would look first. Also that no connectors are touching something they should not.
Bummer.
I like all your green. All I have is brown and stick trees.

Took antennas off and still there :( Must have done something to the camera when I hooked up antenna cables inside it .

Crap... I second what Hap said. check all cables that are going to or are anywhere near the camera. Also... might want to test the camera without the RotorPixel, just to eliminate anything having to do with its electronics...

-slinger

I did and had to take 2 camera's to make 1 . The only issue now is trying to figure out how to bind it . The QR code is gone I need and am trying to find in here how to make QR code .Tried to do the put the #'s in but there's to many . 8 #'s and only 6 go in ?

I saw a post w video that showed how to bind camera based on the MAC address where only the last 6 numbers were entered. I looked but couldn't find the link bro. Sorry. It's here on the forum somewhere

I have found a bunch of threads on it but it don't seem to want to bind with those ? Gonna keep trying and have sent the #'s to dji and have seen where they have sent the code back but who knows if they will mine !!
Thanks for looking bro !!!

OK, I got my binding issue fixed but still have the snow . I have been working with this trying out everything I can do from using no antennas to changing cables and last night went ahead and just redid the whole camera with putting the stock DJI panels back in the camera and in this clip ya see what I got . There's more at times and seems to have something to do with the amount of light it see's . I can point down and it seems to leave .
I think at some point of going in the camera to put antenna cables I have buggered it up . Am working on getting another camera now .
It can't be the RPG as it was fine till I added more cables . Look at the clip and watch how the dots go away as I rise up and then go away at the end . Just gonna try another camera and I bet that will fix it .
Done messed something up again ! I'm learning though ;)

Thats not snow Dirk its rain man, why you flyin in the rain lol

Thats not snow Dirk its rain man, why you flyin in the rain lol
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Yep... heard dem southern boy's like Fried Chicken ! With Biscuits"
Ya got that **** right.jpg
;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads