Snow Covered Bridges

Reaction score
I spent about 5 hours yesterday driving out to Thurmont MD and out near Liberty Mountain PA to shoot four of the covered bridges. The biggest challenge was finding a place to park the car while shooting. I have started on the video which I will publish in a week or two but for now, here is the trailer;

After a good bit of editing and time to make my own intro I finished my first video. I have a lot farther to go in flying for movies, stills are my stronger point at the time. We have about 18 months till we leave and really want to have good videos but here is my final cut;

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Nice preview of what is to come - accompanying music is perfect for a build up to the main movie - makes it sound 'epic"! I was waiting for a "Transformer" to come out of nowhere - lol. Looking forward to the finished product. Driving 5 hours one way to get these shots - shows a lot of dedication. Continued safe flying and filming!

Thanks guys. FYI the five hours was round trip. About an hour and 10 each way and then McD's stops and short drives between bridges.

Bump to let all know I added the finished product. I'm satisfied with it as my first ariel video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20