Sneak peek at the phantom 4 "clean install" power mod

Reaction score
A little pet project I have started. Follow my FB page for more updates ;)

Maxx UAV Canada - So you need more flight time out of your... | Facebook
fbd13c403766852b8dbfba6eebbb59c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Some of us don't do facebook. Maybe post it here? You put the amp in the inside?

Just got tired of seeing all the butchered looking birds with power cables sticking out / hanging / etc. Wanted it to look a bit more "stock"

bat.jpg
Slight delay waiting for parts .. but here is another look ;)

I'm not even sure if it's going to be a paid service. It is a very involved mod. This is a proof of concept for me. And I'm going to take it from there!

I need to see if the demand is there and depending on what kind of interest I will either share what I did or investigate offering it as a service

Since the P4P is now out along with newer longer lasting batteries that are interchangeable the potential customer base has increased significantly.... Might be time to resurrect the "Secret Battery Mod" that Jake was working on as well... it could be used on P4 AND P4P!!!

i was going to buy a p4 power clip as i like the concept alot, it does the same but without opening the bird, unfortunately it cost more than a new p4 battery from amazon.

We are all working together at all times! If the tests are successful and we see a market for it. We will entertain the idea of a paid service. Like I said, at this point it is a proof of concept, experimental test. I am waiting on parts to get through customs and hope to have an update later this week !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub