Smokin Hot Deal on P3P

DJI has reduced the price of 4K gimbals to 389. It's a good spare to keep at that price.

Thanks for that info.... disappointing that the price remains so much higher in Europe... was just slashed 17% and still at €449 here. Better off getting a used P3P at that price.

4Kgimbal_sale_20160305.png

Long time stalker, first time posting lol. Because of this post and the links you provided, i ended up getting the p3p the same minute I read it (well first I had to make sure the sale was legit lol). It's very funny because I just bought one from amazon (3 days ago) and luckily I haven't flown it yet. Will be returning it today for this one, can't wait!! I bought a standard like 3 weeks ago too, loved it, but not the range.. As I was contemplating on what antenna upgrades I could get, I decided on to get the pro instead and sell my standard. Thanks again guys!

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Long time stalker, first time posting lol. Because of this post and the links you provided, i ended up getting the p3p the same minute I read it (well first I had to make sure the sale was legit lol). It's very funny because I just bought one from amazon (3 days ago) and luckily I haven't flown it yet. Will be returning it today for this one, can't wait!! I bought a standard like 3 weeks ago too, loved it, but not the range.. As I was contemplating on what antenna upgrades I could get, I decided on to get the pro instead and sell my standard. Thanks again guys!
Yes. I'm in the same boat. I bought my phantom 2 months ago. Love it. But the chance to get a pro. Could not pass it up. Waiting to fly with goggles and going very long. It is in the FedEx truck as we speak. Not sure if he can deliver today as I'm not home. I can wait until Monday. Maybe next year the p4. But found that all for p3p will give me all the features I need.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for that info.... disappointing that the price remains so much higher in Europe... was just slashed 17% and still at €449 here. Better off getting a used P3P at that price.

View attachment 46097
Why is the pricing so different for Europe?

B&H? Cool, thanks!!! i will check it out. $650 for used, right? Do they offer any warranty?
I would be a little nervous buying a pre-owned drone. No way to tell if there is a problem or damage until you get it up in the air.

I'm actually not sure about the warranty. I'll have to look into that. But there is a 30 return policy. So I plan to get everything updated and take it easy to make sure it's operating properly. I'm a fairly experienced pilot so I'm confident I'll be able to tell if something is wrong with it.

Reactions: SZNJ732

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20