Smokin Hot Deal on P3P

Your link does not work. I guess you meant to link to the P3P for $799?

I can still see the deal here.

Ah. I guess other sellers are jumping on the $799 train.

The best part of the P4 release is the drop in price of the P3! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Link still works and it looks like they still have some available. I don't know though 61 sold is on the listing.

Link still works and it looks like they still have some available. I don't know though 61 sold is on the listing.
The link in the original posting is the one not working. The $799 Pro link has worked all day, and yes, a bunch have sold at that price.

It was only at 40 sold when I posted the link above earlier today.

msinger - Using the remote eBay app it shows the item has been removed. I guess it was a smoking deal - went up in smoke.
Funny. Toph has been great on showing deals. I think he is the one who showed me the pro for $650. I jumped all on that one.

Nice Tony! Gonna keep or sell the Standard?
Should help you with your goggle woes!

Nice Tony! Gonna keep or sell the Standard?
Should help you with your goggle woes!

I don't want to sell if all I will get is $200. :(. It's dropping like a rock across the board for the p3. ****!!!

Yep. I give up on using goggles on p3s. Will just do it on the pro.

Funny. Toph has been great on showing deals. I think he is the one who showed me the pro for $650. I jumped all on that one.

$650 for Pro?? WHERE???

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I just ordered mine from B&H used Dept for $650. No way I was going to spend the premium for the P4

I woulda done the same. Your gonna be stoked with the P3P

I just ordered mine from B&H used Dept for $650. No way I was going to spend the premium for the P4

B&H? Cool, thanks!!! i will check it out. $650 for used, right? Do they offer any warranty?
I would be a little nervous buying a pre-owned drone. No way to tell if there is a problem or damage until you get it up in the air.

DJI has reduced the price of 4K gimbals to 389. It's a good spare to keep at that price.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik