Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Small vibrations at head level?

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by etc6849, Jul 25, 2015.

1. etc6849

Is it normal to see small vibrations (when looking at the landing gear) when you are about 3-4 feet from the Phantom 3 and it's just above head level? It appears the copter is vibrating maybe 1/8" or so every 300 ms (~3 times a second). One can see the gimbal auto correcting itself to counter the vibrations.

I'm using the stock blades, but also tried these carbon reinforced blades: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01189SGXY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Despite the gimbal movements, I don't see any issues with the video that's recorded think goodness.

I did recently do the refrigerate and then calibrate IMU method. Not sure if this is a cause or if the bird always did this. I never noticed the vibrations before, but I have ordered a shaft for this balancer I bought so I'm going to balance my blades soon.