Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Small issue with Litchi Mission Hub

Discussion in 'Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)' started by Brockrock, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Brockrock

I have been trying to create some flight missions with the Litchi Mission Hub using a Windows 7 PC. When I have done this in the past, once I placed a Waypoint or POI where I wanted it, a dialog box would pop up allowing me to set parameters for that item. Recently, I have been unable to get this dialog box to pop up.

I have tried both Firefox and IE, and I have disabled pop-up blocker in both to no avail. I am able to create flight missions using the app on my iPad Air 2, but since I used to have no issues doing this from my arm chair at the PC, I wanted to see if something changed, or if there was a simple fix or setting that I am missing.

Thanks!!

2. treeboy

I'm on Win 10 Chrome and when I add a waypoint the settings box comes up. I was wondering if you had a AdBlocker or maybe virus scanner?

3. alokbhargava

I use Mac and I don't see issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

jster171 likes this.
  4. Brockrock

Thanks Gents. I do have an ad blocker for Firefox but disabled it for the Litchi Hub. I'll try disabling my Antimalwarebytes next.

5. Richard R

You might check too to make sure that you have allowed cookies.

6. Brockrock

I wanted to follow up on this post. I have found that if I temporarily disable my anti-malware program, the problem stated above goes away. I am now going to look deeper into this program's setting and see if I'm able to make an exception for this site, as I don't like having it turned off...

7. lmayes69

@Brockrock, I get that issue sometimes randomly on my windows 7 using Firefox and on my mac using chrome. not sure what causes it but i usually update the share location thing and that fixes it.. not sure whats going on with that