Small connector with Inspire

Reaction score
I I was going through a box of my Sh!% (crap) and found a cable that came with one of my units. It has a P3 connector and a tubular connector (for remote) it looks just like the end of my full power supply but without the big box. What is it used for?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello,
If you scroll down to bottom of this page there is a sister site ( inspire pilots.com ) I might offer more help than this site! I have a P2v as most of us here have phantoms ( 1-2-3 ) wish I could help you, but I know nothing about them, love them, but have no experience! But the guys over there at the inspire site, it is all they do, and they may have the parts you need! Sorry to stick my nose in, just trying to help out my friend, and honestly think you'd be better off asking them, they are the experts! Now if you have a P2v I CAN HELP! :cool:Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey that's the way u roll! Lol. Ok ty I'll look for the link

Reactions: J Dot
How do I add that site to my Tapatalk account?

Lol
Hey, I'd like to know what that cable is, as well! You've aroused my interest! Got to love the Guys/gals here, a lot are COOL ( :cool: ) and FUNNY ( :D ) always good for a laugh or 2! Again, wish I could help, but the Inspire is a bit beyond all my wisdom!:rolleyes:

Your friend,
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
How do I add that site to my Tapatalk account?

From just looking at mine it looks like ya tap following and just search for it and add it .

I found out. It let's you use a I1 battery to charge your remote in the field in case the remote is going dead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers