Small concern on something I heard and saw when returning from Litchi mission.

Reaction score
Yesterday day I took my P3A out to do a Litchi mission which was about 3.5 miles round trip. Flew to the outskirts of our local mall and back from my house. Anyways, when the bird came back into sight I heard a like pulsating sound that was being generated from the props. The prop sound would be normal for about three seconds, then the pitch of the sound would change. When the bird was in good eye sight I noticed that when the prop sound changed, the bird appeared to be slightly braking because the nose of the craft would dip downwards a bit. Mission was perfect and landed safely as usual. I did notice for this distance and speed of flight, my battery was a bit lower than usual. I normally have about 45-50% remaining when it gets back to me, and this flight it landed with only 33% remaining. Wind was not a factor as it was a mild 5 degrees. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. All equipment is updated with latest firmware, as is Litchi also. Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

what about flying normally? do you get the same effect? what about on the go app? what about orbit mode?

or other autonomous fligths?

I would say this when your flight log needs to be looked over. But since you flew using litchi I'm not sure if there is a TXT file when litchi has it's own.

Litchi syncs with Healthy Drones, have you check the log?

Were your waypoints set to straight lines or curved paths? If straight lines, the bird will stop and start at each waypoint.

Also, when braking, the nose will tilt UP, not down.

What do you mean when you say the wind was 5 degrees?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj