SLRHut. Why shouldn't i buy from them?

Old thread but I've used SLRHut twice before. No issues with the items being delivered to a UK address. Price advertised was the price I paid.
I only spoke to them to make enquiries about conditions of sale and their terms before purchasing.
I bought an Inspire 1 v1 soon after its release and saved about £300 on the best UK price.
I also bought an additional battery soon after.
I've just ordered a Phantom 4 battery.

So just from my personal experience, SLRHut have been fine. I've not had to contact them for any warranty issues so I can't comment on that.

Old thread but I've used SLRHut twice before. No issues with the items being delivered to a UK address. Price advertised was the price I paid.
I only spoke to them to make enquiries about conditions of sale and their terms before purchasing.
I bought an Inspire 1 v1 soon after its release and saved about £300 on the best UK price.

So just from my personal experience, SLRHut have been fine. I've not had to contact them for any warranty issues so I can't comment on that.
Agree with this - I bought my P3A in September 2016 with an extra battery. Didn't pay extra for fast shipping so expected 5-8 working days as advertised, the package arrived just 3 days later in perfect condition. It was shipped from New York to the UK, I watched each step via tracked delivery. I will use them again.

Purchased from them earlier in the year - no problems, no import duty, fast delivery. Overall a very sweet deal on a phantom 3 pro. Would I recommend them? It worked out well for me!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

My P4 battery arrived within about 7 working days using their free delivery service. They did give me an incorrect tracking number. I emailed them to flag up the issue. They normally take a couple of working days to respond to emails. I was told that the system generated it incorrectly but I should sit tight and the battery would arrive shortly - which it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers