Slower rotation (yaw change)

Reaction score
I have read through all the things I can find about changing gain to effect the yaw settings, but I am still confused and am concerned about effecting flight. All I want to do is make the rudder control (yaw) less sensitive. I find that when I want a smooth, slow pan, it is almost impossible to accomplish because it requires such minor movement of the stick. Any twitch more or less is quite visible in the video.

In my dream world, I would be able to set some number (gain and expo?) so that full stick only had about 50% of the yaw rate of change as it does for the default. I know that would limit my ability to turn on a dime, but honestly I find that fairly useless. I want slow, smooth, easy, consistent rotation.

I apologize if this has been answered before, but everything I found, including DJI's wiki about Gain, were quite vague.

Thanks msinger! I had already adjusted my stick length. That helped a bit. I went ahead and ordered the stick knobs. I am still curious about exactly what effect the two gain settings have (gain, and gain and expo) and whether there are downsides to changing them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic