Slow Yaw

Reaction score
Ive seen mods where people add a knob on the P2V+ controller to get a smoother/slower yaw movement of their Phantoms. Is there a way i can achieve this with the stock controls? I mean, make the yaw movement slower?

You can extend the length of the left stick to give more control over its tip movement. It is adjustable but you can improvise and make it longer still. No soldering!

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Not really what i was thinking of, but thanks for the suggestion. I was really looking for an electronic way to do it. Maybe a switch, that when flipped, would make yaw slower, no matter how fast i pull the lever.

A switch and pot is the mod for stock controls you mentioned. I'm not really sure what else you mean?

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

If I understand what your asking, Your asking if it can be done using one of the "stock switches". Like a change in software?
Not at this time. The only way to do it is to install your own switch and pot.

I will say it is WELL worth it . It turns it from a toy to something you can actually use.

I don't want to use a pot. I want to flip a switch that will make the controller stick response slower. I think this is better than having a pot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers