Slow Yaw mod P2V!

View attachment 19694 :D Just kidding ;)
No sorry needed in here porky !!!!! It's free to a point . When ya start getting over a certain amount of stuff on there you can buy more space or you can delete something and use that space . It's not much and it comes out of my Paypal every 3 months but I do like it better than the tube . They are a little more lenient to the music than the other as far as it saying anything about copyright infringements .
They are not hit as bad as you tube . Look at it and you will see . I used the tube mostly cause it has the stabilizer . They have added some new features to Vimeo now but have not had a chance to look at it . Just start an account and you will see !!!! :) View attachment 19693 :p
;)

Added / You do know the Porky name is just because of your avatar ..right ? o_O

Soooo what you saying dirk...... image.jpg :D:D:D:p
Love the name "Porky" :D
Well I'll take a look at Vimeo & perhaps sign up, thanks matey;)

Oh well.. Better get down the gym so I can look like this image.jpg

Also love your knobs....o_Oo_O On your TX :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk, just signed up to Vimeo;) blimey.... So easy to do, just downloading my 1st vid for a test:)

Thanks for the recommendation:D:D:D

Cor that's a lonnnnnnnnnnnng word!!:p

Last edited:
Hey J Dot,

Many thanks for your email, look forward to receiving my goodies;)

Porky

Hey J Dot,

Look what the post bought me today..image.jpg :):):):):D:D

All I would like to say is a BIG thank you, top man;);););)

I'll be doing the mod this weekend so I'll let you know how I get on;)

I'd love to share one of these with ya image.jpg good buddy.

Thanks again,

Your friend from the UK,

Porky;)

Good Show!
No we ALL some slow Yawin fools! Lol. Slow and easy, that is where the magic happens!

And Dirk, is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, DO NOT ATTEMPT HIGH SPEED MANUEVERS WITH SLOW YAW ON, you WILL CRASH!

I'm glad he mentioned it! A+ Dirk.

( ok ) I had a close call, trying that, like a fool. Ended up TRIMMING my neighbors tree for FREE ( well cost of 2 new props ) did not crash, but it was RAINING LEAVES! OOOOPS!

Looked ok from my house!

Take care, FLY SAFE ( with slow yaw active )
J Dot

Ps: " Porky " my pleasure, glad to help, and one day if I'm ever close by you, we will go run the local pub DRY! Woooooo Hooooo! Take care, my friend! Definately keep us updated! We a family you know!:cool:

Yep no probs J Dot, I'll keep everyone updated on how I get on;)

Definitely drink one of our pubs dry:D:D

Yep also to one big family on here, great bunch of guys, also you dirk:eek::);):D:p

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot
Hey JDot,

Just an update, gonna do my upgrade next Monday 08/06/15 I'm on annual leave again that day sooooo have all the time in the world:):)

Weathers gonna be good this weekend soooooo I wonna Fire up the BBQ, few drinkypoos & chill in the garden;)image.jpg

Yep gonna be cooking myself:D

Porky;)

I'll
image.jpg

to ya tomorrow night for all your help & support;)

I'll see what I can do about the bbq smell for ya;)

Hello Intruder101,
I looked around for a while, unfortunately these sorts of switches don't work like that, even the ( on-off-on ) switches will not work like that!
If you look at the schematics!
Basically,
SPST ( single pole single throw )
Has 2 pins on bottom , the switch makes or breaks connection between the 2 pins!

SPDT ( Single pole double throw )
Has a single row of 3 pins on bottom,
Top pin is ( A ) terminal
Center pin is common
Bottom is ( B ) terminal
Switching switch connects or disconnects ( A to B ) terminals

DPST ( double pole single throw )
Has 2 rows of 2 pins ( same as above but can do 2 circuits at once )

DPDT ( double pole double throw )
Has 2 rows of 3 pins ( also same as above, just 2 circuits at once! )

So our switch works like this:
Out input signal goes into our switch ( from sticks ) goes into CENTER 2 pins ( or C common pins ) yellow circuit 1, black circuit 2 ( hence double pole )
Now by placing our resisters across, ( C common, and ( A ) terminals )
Or top 2 posts to center 2 posts!
We create resistance in the line, now this is the funny part. On is actually off? With the switch in the OFF POSITION,( no contact between ( C and A terminal )) the input goes into the switch, but it is off, so it is forced to go through resisters, to continue its path to motherboard! Hence slow yaw!
Now when you switch ON POSITION, you create a path from ( C to A terminal ) power will find the fastest route to its destination, with the circuit connected, it goes through the switch, bypassing the resisters, hence fast or normal YAW!
So with that said,
The only options I see are these!
1) run a second switch, one with 10k resisters, other with larger resistance for slower yaw, you'll have to experiment with this, to find speed you want!
2) a dial switch, that will increase or decrease resistance, the farther, or lesser you turn the dial
( like a dimmer switch )
This way you just dial it in, find the speed you like, put a mark on the dial, you could potentially have several settings!

Sorry, but our switches won't work like that with a single switch!

Keep us posted if you tackle this project, as I'm now interested!

J Dot
SO WHAT SWITCH DO I USE YOU MENTION MULIPY SWITCH BE LESS CONFUSSING GET TO THE POINT ,YOU DONT HAVE TO REVENTE THE WHEEL

SO WHAT SWITCH DO I USE YOU MENTION MULIPY SWITCH BE LESS CONFUSSING GET TO THE POINT ,YOU DONT HAVE TO REVENTE THE WHEEL
Screaming is a sure fire way to get an answer mark o_O If ya spent a little more time searching you would find it but I will ask J Dot to put you a link in here to where to get one !
Clint headshake.gif

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod

Is this what you were trying to say:

So, what switch would I use? you mention multiple switches. Could you possibly be less confusing? And it would help if you could get to the point. In reality, you don't have to re-invent the wheel, you know.

Try spell check and a little courtesy. It could go a long way on this board.

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot
OK mark there it is .Now a Thank-You or like to J dot is in order now ! Ya think o_O ...............
images6Z9TC3UF.jpg

Reactions: Intruder101
Yep no probs J Dot, I'll keep everyone updated on how I get on;)

Definitely drink one of our pubs dry:D:D

Yep also to one big family on here, great bunch of guys, also you dirk:eek::);):D:p
o_O What ya mean : also you Dirk o_O :p

Reactions: Clampit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20