slow take off

Reaction score
My phantom lags when I first start to fly it. I'll give it full throttle and it seems to struggle then it will get a foot or 2 of ground and then takes off like a rocket and flies normal. I have no attachments not even the go pro mount. I have the dual external battery mounts a new gimbal to add to it when I get my skills down and I am concerned it will have a very hard time taking off after I add the extra weight. Any ideas??????

sweetsorren said:
My phantom lags when I first start to fly it. I'll give it full throttle and it seems to struggle then it will get a foot or 2 of ground and then takes off like a rocket and flies normal. I have no attachments not even the go pro mount. I have the dual external battery mounts a new gimbal to add to it when I get my skills down and I am concerned it will have a very hard time taking off after I add the extra weight. Any ideas??????

Have you plugged it to your computer and see what the software says? Is the TX calibrated?

I have not plugged into to my computer to check software. I am waiting on my friend to return friday. He has one and knows alot more than I. I am finding it hard to do on my mac.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20