Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Slow live video streaming

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by ahmetkaragoz, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ahmetkaragoz

Hello Guys,

I have just updated my P3P to latest firmware. It is much better than 1.2.6 firmware but i have a issue on live video streaming to my Ipad.

Live video is coming very late my Ipad ( p3p is only 20 meter away from me, there is nothing with the distance) and quality is very bad for 2-3 seconds after that it becomes alright if i keep it stable. When phantom is away from me it becomes torture to check the live video as video is blurring.

How can i fix it?

2. Kjellio

I'm experiencing the same issue. The live video feed is terrible. The first few times I flew my P3 pro it was fantastic and had zero issues. Now its not behaving. and I updated the firmware as well. My issues happened before the update and after. I definitely need a fix for this problem.

3. bbfpv

Rebind your controller.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

4. George J Zanatta

I have the same issue, did you find a solution? Thanks :)

5. ahmetkaragoz

Nope! Everybody is saying something. I also wrote to Dji Support but haven't received any reply from them. Will keep this post updated on any progress.

6. Kjellio

My last few flights I have had no issues. The only difference that I know of is that my iphone's WiFi setting was turned off. I read somewhere that will affect the performance. Seemed to do the trick for me.