Slow live video streaming

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have just updated my P3P to latest firmware. It is much better than 1.2.6 firmware but i have a issue on live video streaming to my Ipad.

Live video is coming very late my Ipad ( p3p is only 20 meter away from me, there is nothing with the distance) and quality is very bad for 2-3 seconds after that it becomes alright if i keep it stable. When phantom is away from me it becomes torture to check the live video as video is blurring.

How can i fix it?

I'm experiencing the same issue. The live video feed is terrible. The first few times I flew my P3 pro it was fantastic and had zero issues. Now its not behaving. and I updated the firmware as well. My issues happened before the update and after. I definitely need a fix for this problem.

Rebind your controller.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Hello Guys,

I have just updated my P3P to latest firmware. It is much better than 1.2.6 firmware but i have a issue on live video streaming to my Ipad.

Live video is coming very late my Ipad ( p3p is only 20 meter away from me, there is nothing with the distance) and quality is very bad for 2-3 seconds after that it becomes alright if i keep it stable. When phantom is away from me it becomes torture to check the live video as video is blurring.

How can i fix it?

I have the same issue, did you find a solution? Thanks :)

Nope! Everybody is saying something. I also wrote to Dji Support but haven't received any reply from them. Will keep this post updated on any progress.

My last few flights I have had no issues. The only difference that I know of is that my iphone's WiFi setting was turned off. I read somewhere that will affect the performance. Seemed to do the trick for me.

Searched this subject and found no responses. When live streaming events on youtube, are there advert interuptions while the end user is watching the video stream.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic