Slow Descend

The only issue I have with the slow descent (running 3.0.4 in NAZA mode) is that when I have the stick pulled all the way down, the Phantom doesn't respond to any other stick input so any lateral movement is not possible. If I loosen the stick slightly forward of the end stop then I can move elsewhere. This is after accurately calibrated Phantom and RC. Anyone else had this or any other ideas how to get around this?

J.J.B. said:
The only issue I have with the slow descent (running 3.0.4 in NAZA mode) is that when I have the stick pulled all the way down, the Phantom doesn't respond to any other stick input so any lateral movement is not possible. If I loosen the stick slightly forward of the end stop then I can move elsewhere. This is after accurately calibrated Phantom and RC. Anyone else had this or any other ideas how to get around this?

Same thing here J.J.B.
First time i got scared! I thought it was a fly away symptom but after a few tests i figured that it's "normal" .
If you start moving the phantom and then pull the stick all the way down, it will respond to all commands. That's how i get it down in a circular movement, but if you let it hover and pull the stick all the way down for a few seconds, it will not respond to other commands.

One note of slight cautiion when using both sticks to descend in a circle or other movement. Make certain that the left stick is 100% centered in that down position as you move that right stick around. Otherwise, you run the risk of having both sticks in one of these potential positions. And you dont want to do that. Trust me.

Naza-m-tx_cali2.png

phantomguy said:
One note of slight cautiion when using both sticks to descend in a circle or other movement. Make certain that the left stick is 100% centered in that down position as you move that right stick around. Otherwise, you run the risk of having both sticks in one of these potential positions. And you dont want to do that. Trust me.

Naza-m-tx_cali2.png

Nice tip!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj