Slightly choppy/jerky footage

Reaction score
Hi,
Samsung micro extreme (uhs-3/class 10) installed in the vison + camera and formatted by the camera. I am using Litchi for camera settings, set to 1080p at 30fps set to medium field of view. Up to date firmware.

Camera footage is a bit stuttery on playback, almost like the footage being captured cant write to the card fast enough. I've changed my older class 4 card for the one about and still get the same results.

Is it normal? Or should i be getting silky smooth 1080p lovelyness?

Thanks in advance
P

It is not the sd card is the playback peripheral you use the problem. Try to play video somewhere else

I've noticed the same thing. I plan to try 720p/60 next flight of I can remember to change it...

Sent from my phone

1080p must be smooth...30fps but smooth. Obviously 720p @ 60fps will be more smooth but less resolution

Props out-of-balance vibration?

Maybe is the video player...
I'll try another player. Didn't think it was my Mac spec nor prop imbalance. It's sort of every 2 or 3 seconds, like there's a memory buffer issue or write issue. But, I'll try another player.

Thanks
Phil

Well I use an i7, 32GB, 1TB SSD and a GTX 980, so I don't think it's my machine.

plenty of horsepower there.. are you moving it to pc hard drive or replaying via usb , wifi etc.

the only real way to know is try it on another pc and see if drops at same point during play etc.

I'll try another player. Didn't think it was my Mac spec nor prop imbalance. It's sort of every 2 or 3 seconds, like there's a memory buffer issue or write issue. But, I'll try another player.

Thanks
Phil

at first I thought I had same / similar issue with mine. choppy and hesitant at times

Then one day it dawned on me it was the old video card.

I used a different better pc in my kitchen. perfect smooth video on that one.

the video chip , cpu ,and ram memory all will effect video playback

good luck and have fun flying

Thanks
Phil
For me the smoothest results are when i use my TV as player...but raw video is smooth belive me because I thought the same as you at the beginning before to notice that depends on codec\software or old hardware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20