Slight Jello with H3 3D Zenmuse on Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wanna pick a few brains here... Anyone ever had jello with a Zenmuse on. Im picking up a bit of jello. Now I have ballanced props. I see that some folk are saying add an ND filter to the Gopro or even add the Black Vibro rubbers. Im gonna try the last two as well.

Anyone else with these issues - and if so how did you get it sorted

Thnx

William

Just a bit of feedback here. Managed to get the better of the jello..... Used an ND filter and it's sorted the prob.

It appears the jello is more prevalent with the H3-3D. I got it when I installed it on a hex. I changed from the white dampeners to the black, replaced a prop that had a slight burr on it, and that fixed it. I can still see a little nervousness when I go from full throttle to hover but generally it is acceptable.

I am interested to know what you find upon changing to the black rubbers.

Crazykaktus said:
Hi guys

Just wanna pick a few brains here... Anyone ever had jello with a Zenmuse on. Im picking up a bit of jello. Now I have ballanced props. I see that some folk are saying add an ND filter to the Gopro or even add the Black Vibro rubbers. Im gonna try the last two as well.

Thnx

William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b1nuzz said:
I am interested to know what you find upon changing to the black rubbers.

Crazykaktus said:
Hi guys

Thnx

William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also changed to the black rubbers.... Apparently, after chatting to 4 different shops they all use the black rubbers when doing installs. The black rubbers - not the ones with the black lines running around them - the smooth black ones are slightly stiffer.
Softer doesnt always mean better in this case. The black ones do work better in isolating vibrations. But I have learned that if you put the drone in a bad crash - replace the blades - slightly chipped - bent or damaged props - even if they have a slight burr on them can cause vibration issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.