Slander

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
How many of you think this forum should be used by a business to slander their competition? I think it is wrong in every way possible But that is my opinion.

Who is doing that?

Reactions: BigAl07
Just report the posts if you think he's doing something that's against the forum guidelines.

I am just wondering if it was just me. I taught classes a a local college. Mostly businessmen. The one thing I tried to make them understand is that you never bad mouth your competition. I just don't like seeing it and especially on this forum.

It's not just you. Some people really do think it's a good way to do business. Otherwise, your classes at that local college wouldn't have been necessary.

And to be accurate - if it is written on the forum it's libel ;)

Reactions: m0j0 and Droneted
OK I am out of this and out of here. If one company is allowed to slander another on here, I want nothing to do with this forum. just kidding. I just want to know if i was the only one that didn't like that kind of talk on here

Last edited:
How did reporting the post go?

Hmm. So, why exactly are you out of this and out of here?

I'm not, but i won't be commenting on inappropriate posts. I will let someone else do it. I think people think I work for the other company. I don't. I have never met them. Maybe Bock is right, I have no way of knowing. Just don't like it. I am now going back to repairing cameras. That is all the aggravation I need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20