Skyzone V+ 02 3D which antennas

Reaction score
HI Guys

Never used FPV goggles and just got the Skyzone 3D V+ having just learned how to fly my DJI P 4 Pro, now I want know how this FPV works? I have read and watched youtube videos but it does not go step by step from box to setting up knowing which antennas to use and all about the right polarity and 2.4 5.8ghz basically how to put all the bits in the box together and see why they work and how they work??

Is there a full video for complete beginners explaining the very rudimental procedure? Also not interested in 3D at the moment just the technical aspect of using my goggles properly which I need to get my head around. Also can anybody highly reccomend antennas for the Skyzone. ie clover leaf and Helical:confused:

thank you to all that reply

cistec

Last edited:
Hi cistec

Ok someone may correct me if I am wrong, but the only way to get an FPV feed to goggles on my P3P is to use the HDMI module upgrade that DJI sell, with this you connect your FPV goggles via a HDMI cable from the RC.
The P3P uses LightBridge technology for handling video, and I think that the P4P uses the same technology.

Waylander

Reactions: jakobe75
just got the Skyzone 3D V+ having just learned how to fly my DJI P 4 Pro, now I want know how this FPV works
Those goggles are not going to work since they do not have an HDMI input. You'll need to install the HDMI output module on your remote controller and pick up goggles that have an HDMI output -- like one of these.

The Skyzone sky02 v+ do in fact have an hdmi input, you just need the hdmi module for you controller or run it to.your tablet is you have a Sheild.

Those goggles are not going to work since they do not have an HDMI input. You'll need to install the HDMI output module on your remote controller and pick up goggles that have an HDMI output -- like one of these.

Skyzones have hdmi in. So do fatshark hd2 and hd3,

Eachine goggles 2 will give.the best experience

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic