Skyzone FPV w/ Phantom 2 non Vision

Reaction score
Hello I've been reading searching all kind of posts just about all over the net about FPV for the past week and finally decided to crack and ask for some help. I've not to scary when it comes to sodering as I used to mod PS2 and Xbox (first gen) back in the day that required modding wires to the MBs taking off eeprom chips, etc.

Setup:
Phantom 2 w/Gimbal GoPro Hero 3+
Skyzone FPV goggles
TS832 5.8G 600mw 32CH VTX
2.jpg

:?: How do I hook up the TS832 to the Phantom 2 to receive power and video from the Gimbal? I know I have to use the :?: cam port :?: on the Phantom that has the "dead" wires going into it. Is there a plug and play cable that maybe i'm just missing from the cam port to the TS832. I think I will have to do some modifications to include making my own plug, but would like to see if anyone else has any other helpful hints that would make it easier. :twisted:

I have that Tx and when you get it there is a simple wiring diagram included :D

bernardb said:
I have that Tx and when you get it there is a simple wiring diagram included :D

I have it (about 1 1/2 weeks now). I guess what I was looking for was a plug and play adapter that didn't require any soldering. Mind showing a pic of what you did? What wires went were? Guess I'm being a bit paranoid being new to this hobby. :shock:

Here is the mounting and the wiring (not shown explicitly) on the inside.
There are several wiring diagrams floating around.

Attachments

• P2 Outside.jpg
    P2 Outside.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 974
  • P2 Inside.jpg
    P2 Inside.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,392
bernardb thanks for your help! Got everything working. Was pretty cool. No another problem i'll post if I need help after scouring the web for some info. Came inside, decided to hook up the DJI Software to check for updates (nothing else just looked). Gimbal required an update, so I did it. Now Gimbal doesn't work. I'm using a Mac.
*also updated remote controller.

oh well thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20