SkyTubeLive live streaming android app--looking for beta testers

Reaction score
Hi all,
SkyTubeLive has developed an android app that lets you quickly and easily live stream to our site, with a convenient map based interface letting you easily find streams geographically instead of having to know someone's channel location, etc. We're looking for more beta testers to give it a try.
We recently added the functionality to record all incoming streams so that they can be archived on the site. We intend the site as a social media based site for pilots and drone enthusiasts as well as the general public to interact. You can see a small sample of our own flights on the site right now:
SkyTubeLive
Please contact us via the site if you have any questions, comments, etc., or would like to get a beta release of the app.
Thanks!
Brian

Just sold a p3p, but I'm looking into getting a p4p. How do I sign up for this beta streaming?

Just sold a p3p, but I'm looking into getting a p4p. How do I sign up for this beta streaming?
Hi, Just send us an email at info -at - skytubelive.com or via the website and we'll send you all the info you need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20