SKYREAT 4 in 1 Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Battery and Remote Controller Transmitter

Reaction score
Hi gang.
Just got my SKYREAT 4 in 1 Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Battery and Remote Controller Transmitter. Ordered from Amazon with a new battery - $49.99 and free shipping with Amazon Prime.
as I flew yesterday and have a bunch of batteries at 25-30%, good time to test it out.
You can plug in 3 batteries and th controller at one time.
My controller is pretty much charged up, so I left that off - but do have 3 batteries going and it does appear to be charging them all at once.

The unit itself looks good. Blue anodized aluminum with sturdy coated cables. Each plug has rubber protectors that pull of the prongs, but stay attached - very good. The unit itself feels warm to the touch - but not hot. Nor do the cables feel hot. All good so far. Has a pretty decent fan with a protective grate and seems to be pulling a good amount of air through.

I'm timing how long it wtakes to do these 3 batteries and will update.
Anyone else here have this unit and how has it been over time? Any issues?
Do I need to keep an eye on it - fire hazards?
The reviews on Amazon reviews mostly very positive. Except for one guy who said his caught fire. Oops....
And one other said not all batteries charged at same rate. 2 did, one took maybe 10 min longer. That doesn't seem like a problem. And he had the controller on it as well.

It does not have a power On light- which would have been nice. Some indication that it's working - but the batteries are doing the LED dance, so, that's kind of moot.
Also no instructions. But, there's not much to it. Not complicated- but some documentation would be nice.
FullSizeRender.jpg

You got a charger and a Battery for $49.99?

No. The battery was separate. Sorry for the lack of clarity... I just ordered them at the same time.
The battery was $102.29

And I wasn't watching when the batteries finished. At one hour they were still charging. Then I was busy editing and just looked at 1h 17min and all three were done. And all cool to the touch. My guess is it was about 70-75 min.
No explosions.
So far so good......

Hi gang.
Just got my SKYREAT 4 in 1 Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Battery and Remote Controller Transmitter. Ordered from Amazon with a new battery - $49.99 and free shipping with Amazon Prime.
as I flew yesterday and have a bunch of batteries at 25-30%, good time to test it out.
You can plug in 3 batteries and th controller at one time.
My controller is pretty much charged up, so I left that off - but do have 3 batteries going and it does appear to be charging them all at once.

The unit itself looks good. Blue anodized aluminum with sturdy coated cables. Each plug has rubber protectors that pull of the prongs, but stay attached - very good. The unit itself feels warm to the touch - but not hot. Nor do the cables feel hot. All good so far. Has a pretty decent fan with a protective grate and seems to be pulling a good amount of air through.

I'm timing how long it wtakes to do these 3 batteries and will update.
Anyone else here have this unit and how has it been over time? Any issues?
Do I need to keep an eye on it - fire hazards?
The reviews on Amazon reviews mostly very positive. Except for one guy who said his caught fire. Oops....
And one other said not all batteries charged at same rate. 2 did, one took maybe 10 min longer. That doesn't seem like a problem. And he had the controller on it as well.

It does not have a power On light- which would have been nice. Some indication that it's working - but the batteries are doing the LED dance, so, that's kind of moot.
Also no instructions. But, there's not much to it. Not complicated- but some documentation would be nice.
View attachment 68484

Hi

Looks really good, do they do a charger for the Phantom 3 pro...?

Waylander

That's what this is. A charger for the Phantom 3 batteries and Remote. Batteries are the same for any version of the P3. But the Pro is what I do have.

That's what this is. A charger for the Phantom 3 batteries and Remote. Batteries are the same for any version of the P3. But the Pro is what I do have.

Hi jephoto

The reason I asked was that when I searched the web for this charger, I only get responses for the SKYREAT Phantom 4 charger....
does the one you own have a product or model number... or could you send a link to where you got it from

Many Thanks
Waylander

And it works. I think the connectors on the P4 battery are different aren't they?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ye I have 1 as well charge 2 batteries up same time my mates got 1 as well he charges 3 up same he put me on to it had no probs had it about 4 months now m8 about 7 so far so good hope this helps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic