Skycatch Commander

Reaction score
Saw an article today that said Skycatch Commander is free for a limited time for iOS. I checked on the App Store and it does say that is free for a limited time.

I've always been hesitant to use 3rd party apps with p3p. Has anyone had any experience with this app?

I downloaded the app and it talks about a 30 day trail so I'm assuming you have to pay for a monthly subscription. I deleted the app

@jtbarber DroneDeploy has a free plan if that's what you're looking for. They also just came out with a new version of their app earlier this week that they're promoting. I've messed around with the new interface but haven't actually mapped anything yet. Just thought I'd throw it out there!

Downloaded the app about 2 weeks ago and set up a free account. Took it out to a gravel pit because I wanted to see if it could map out the pit and determine volumes of stock piles and such (as advertised). I drew a line around the area I wanted mapped out and hit the take off button. The drone lifted up to about 250 feet and then took off to the first way point, I then started panicking because it was quite windy but the drone still managed to stay steady, it looked like it was successfully mapping out the area but after about 2 minutes I hit return to home. I was worried about it and there are no controls to manually control it if **** hits the fan. The drone returned to the take off point and that was the end of Skycatch for me.

Would love to know other people's experience with the software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers