sitting in car

Reaction score
would this be possible ?. send phantom up away from my car then go back and sit in car with door open to fly it. just thinking about the car affecting the signal as the car is a metal lump.

Yes it is possible, you don't even need to open your door. I have done this a number of times using Airnest app. The car-metal lump will affect the phantom craft compass and not your RC link.

I was filming that way with door closed and air conditioner on. One day I have to film 40 km highway under construction. One of my friends drove my car with 35 km/h and I was controlling my drone. I had to take off and land some times to change batteries.

Wow, people should talk more of such experiences.

I flew 2.5 km away like this. I set in my car with windows closed and ac on.
At 1:04 you see my car. At 3:06 you can see some birds flying near me.

That right there is one of the greatest things about high quality aerial cameras hitting the market... The opportunities are limitless! The is literally no place on the planet that everyone can virtually travel too now. I've been fortunate enough to be able to see a lot in my life. But there are far too many that cant, or more correctly, don't care enough to. I watched video from Chernobyl yesterday.. Now Israel. Its just amazing!!

Reactions: Itay
I have flown many times sitting in my truck with the door closed. I have even flown the project I am on while sitting in my office in the jobsite trailer. I am going around 1/2 mile away at approx 200' elevation with no issues.

G

I have flown many times sitting in my truck with the door closed. I have even flown the project I am on while sitting in my office in the jobsite trailer. I am going around 1/2 mile away at approx 200' elevation with no issues.

G
Ditto:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav