Single Battery for 2 Amps using Y Cable??

Reaction score
I've been using this battery to power my 5.8 Sunhans amp with my Tx: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DVB ... UTF8&psc=1

It's a great battery.. I'm about to purchase a 2.4amp. Does anyone know if it's possible to power both a 5.8 and 2.4 Sunhans amp using a Y cable off the single 12V power outlet? This battery is 15000mAh if that makes any difference... Thanks.

I use that exact setup and it works great. I also power the repeater and my tablet all at the same time.

RedBaron said:
I use that exact setup and it works great. I also power the repeater and my tablet all at the same time.
SWEEEEEET!!!! Thanks! I love that battery.. It holds juice like crazy! I velcro'd it to the back of my harness and run the wires over my shoulder... less clutter on the transmitter side and allows me to keep my transmitter stored in my custom cut foam in the backpack without taking the **** batteries off... just works great with my setup...

The ravpower is great. I just put it in my pocket. Keeps the weight down on the controller. I wouldn't use anything else. I can go several days without charging.

RedBaron said:
The ravpower is great. I just put it in my pocket. Keeps the weight down on the controller. I wouldn't use anything else. I can go several days without charging.

Great idea, been wondering how best to tote this thing! I'm also considering a belt clip I have laying around.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik