Simuator

Reaction score
I have a 3 pro and I am trying to use the simulator. I see the 3 little bars on the top right when i click it the 2 tabs show up but it wont allow me to click on them. I see the tutorial but nothing happens. Is there something I am missing?

You need to make sure the aircraft is powered on or the simulator will not work.

everything is on and connected. It still shows me the 2 tabs but wont let me open them

If you are just looking to practice flying to sharpen your drone skills there is a drone simulator that works really well and is very good to use for practice. It is not based on a DJI Phantom and is more like a standard non-GPS type drone. You can fly in attitude mode which gives you self-leveling assistance or you can fly in "rate" mode, also known as "acro" mode. If you are new it can be a little frustrating starting out, but after some practice, you will start to get better and better and the skills you pick up can be transferred to real life flying. The price is $4.99 (one-time payment) and is well worth it in my opinion. (not associated with the simulator myself). It is called "FPV Freerider" and can be found with a quick google search. I'm still new and not sure if I can post a link or not.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4