Simple Video Settings

Reaction score
A friend has asked for me to shoot some videos of the flora and fauna, mostly scenery, with my P4 Pro. He, but not me, has someone who will edit the footage and use it in a music video of some songs that my friend has written and performed.
I have read tons of posts, etc. describing a multitude of settings for the camera on the P4. What are some plain easy settings that will give the person editing the videos the best opportunity to edit the videos and produce a decent music video? I don't need to produce a 'Hollywood' quality video. I just need to shoot and hand the Micro SD card with the content on it and shoot it in a manner that will allow the editor the best opportunity to be able to use the footage.
Garbage in equals garbage out! I would like to avoid the 'garbage in' part of the equation.
Thanks!

Have a look at this video, it does some good explanation. He discusses in the video shooting in D-log and I have done that previously and it was quite easy to edit in post to get a nice looking video. I have since changed to the settings he suggests for D-Cinelike but have not had the chance to test yet.

Tom's Tech Tom also does a good job and that is where I learned about having the settings in D-Log.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4