Simple video Editing software, emphasis on easy, MAC OSX

Reaction score
I am to the point that i have to start working with the videos I make. I want some very !! simple editing software I can trim and clip my videos and put a few together then add a little music in the background, WHERE to Start !!! I am a video editing "0" and would really appreciate a little guidance if you have used something that fills my basic requirements. I will happily pay more for ease of use if it makes a difference.

Re: Simple video Editing software, emphasis on easy, MAC OS

RIDETOEAT said:
I am to the point that i have to start working with the videos I make. I want some very !! simple editing software I can trim and clip my videos and put a few together then add a little music in the background, WHERE to Start !!! I am a video editing "0" and would really appreciate a little guidance if you have used something that fills my basic requirements. I will happily pay more for ease of use if it makes a difference.

What kind of computer do you have?

Re: Simple video Editing software, emphasis on easy, MAC OS

Mac Mini running Mac OS X ??

GoPro studio free and iMovie work good if you want something better FCPX .

I am pulling tonights V+ video into imovie and it is taking 30 minutes to bring 4-6 minutes of video into the project window, is this typical ??

......I am using a 5 year old MAC mini, I am overdue and thinking of getting a new computer but this one just simply will not mess up or dye, maybe 5 years new technology and more horsepower for video editing will give me adequate reason.

Yea being older is not helping youll have some *** time doing editing it is not a fast process

Geert said:
I move this topic to our Photos & Video forum.

Geert./.

Thanks Geert, I did not even think of that when perusing for where to post it.. DUH !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl