Simple question from beginner.

Reaction score
I got my P3S today, but I dont have my new mobile yet. The drone "works" fine but I don't get the props to start. I have read a lot, but I dont find anywhere if I have to do the DJI Go registering before it will "turn on". I hope you understand what I mean. Thank You!!

Usually it is left stick to bottom right and at the same time, right stick to bottom left. Have you tried this always presuming you have a display device.

If you have not a screen that shows the Go app, then there is not much chance, I think, without a device connected to the controller.

Try flipping the right toggle a few times, this puts the p3s in compass calibration. Assuming you have no device to tell you the satellite count, this may be your problem.

Complete the compass calibration, register your drone, then wait for green blinking lights. Motors should arm.

As @Matts 175 has stated, you need to register your drone the one time once you have your device sorted. Download the app, register and fly.

Complete the compass calibration, register your drone, then wait for green blinking lights. Motors should arm.
thank you for your support. I have used the P2, I know the basics, and I did calibrate the compass, still it was not running. , and the motors did not arm. know i start to understand that i need to register once, then i can fly away (even without a mobile :)) thank you!

I got my P3S today, but I dont have my new mobile yet. The drone "works" fine but I don't get the props to start. I have read a lot, but I dont find anywhere if I have to do the DJI Go registering before it will "turn on". I hope you understand what I mean. Thank You!!
HI and read the online manual or download,:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl