Silly question probably!

Reaction score
Silly question probably :oops:

My right toggle switch is setup as follows, GPS, ATT and fail safe (which work nicely, I have tested it to make sure it works). However if you select fail safe, can you cancel it once it's started its return flight, or do you have wait for it to complete its procedure? Just wanted to know for future reference.
Cheers

Shedracer said:

My right toggle switch is setup as follows, GPS, ATT and fail safe (which work nicely, I have tested it to make sure it works). However if you select fail safe, can you cancel it once it's started its return flight, or do you have wait for it to complete its procedure? Just wanted to know for future reference.
Cheers

Yes you can cancel it at any time - Make sure sticks are centred, switch to Atti to regain control. Once control is back leave on Atti or switch to GPS as desired.

Shedracer said:

Cheers
Yes, you can regain control by moving:
1) Throttle to 50%+ (for keep it flying) :geek:
2) Right stick to ATTI - GPS.

As far as your TX stablishes control with Phantom you'll be in charge. ADVISE: You can regain control even if your phantom is too far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20