Silicone covers for... your AC?

I would not want to add the extra weight, or the way it feels. Skin is good for me. :sunglasses:

Reactions: flpholt
next it will be covers for props geezzzzzzzzzz

Will they fit a phantom 2 vision

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure what other craft it would fit but all of these reasons are why I thought..."Really?"

I don't know. That bright orange cover might make it easier to find in the woods where I keep losing birds than their camo cover would offer. [emoji41]

I don't know. That bright orange cover might make it easier to find in the woods where I keep losing birds than their camo cover would offer. [emoji41]
41myrU-WoxL._SL500_AA130_.jpg
:tongueout:

easy to see
20160427_153329.jpg

How do you like that xstar? Thought about switching brands myself.

I'm waiting for the day DJI finds a way to make these quieter so I don't cause a goat stampede at farms near me. Then I'll paint mine sky blue so no one will know I was there.

Reactions: dbeavers
I'm waiting for the day DJI finds a way to make these quieter so I don't cause a goat stampede at farms near me. Then I'll paint mine sky blue so no one will know I was there.

I'm in the uk so maybe should paint black to match the nonstop storm clouds!

Thinking of getting one to make it easier to see when in the sky. Dji phantom 3 pro is white and can't really see it when it's high. Thoughts on the covers? Anyone try it out yet? I know Amazon said it was not as snug as preferred

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DO NOT PUT THOSE NASTY COVERS ON YOUR DRONE I CRASHED MINE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THEM! They catch wind like a parachute

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj