Signal then No Signal....rinse repeat

Reaction score
Found my Go cable but the wierd update warning went away after running assistant and do all updates.

Went to test a short flight and the video is breaking up and the app shows signal then no signal over and over.

I have tried and successfully linked to the RC but still video problem and signal then no signal.

Please help! Getting ready to go out of town! Geeezzzzz.....ARGGGGGG

Found my Go cable but the wierd update warning went away after running assistant and do all updates.

Went to test a short flight and the video is breaking up and the app shows signal then no signal over and over.

I have tried and successfully linked to the RC but still video problem and signal then no signal.

Please help! Getting ready to go out of town! Geeezzzzz.....ARGGGGGG
Were you able to resolve it? I'm at that point too..... I can fly but there is a breaking up video... it's awful.

They said to relink RC to P4P but that's not working for me. It now wants me to update from phone to P4P even though Assistant 2 says the P4P is updated.

Since Go 4 thinks the P4P is needs to be updated but the Assistant 2 says it's updated to the most recent, I rolled it back. Test flight and so far things seem to be OK.

Will wait for DJI to get their sheight together! What a waste of a beautiful day, thanks DJI!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic