Signal map

Because it is a Standard, you will have a seriously shorter range for the signal. HD will interpret that as a insufficient signal. What kind of flight range are you seeing in real time? Have you ever gotten a "Connection Lost" or "Weak Signal" warning from the app?

Can you post a HealthyDrones shareable link here? One that demonstrates your concern.

Wow. That is really something. Doesn't seem to matter close or far. I have no idea of what is going on. As long as you don't lose connection between the bird and the TX the poor to very poor signal strength may just be the result of wifi rather than light bridge power.

Wow. That is really something. Doesn't seem to matter close or far. I have no idea of what is going on. As long as you don't lose connection between the bird and the TX the poor to very poor signal strength may just be the result of wifi rather than light bridge power.
i dont lose connection, just sometimes if i go long away. But little worry am i, i se others and they dont have the red line :( is it dangerous to fly now?? I love to fly it and its behavior is good

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic