Signal Lost

Reaction score
Guys? When i 1st got my phantom standard last year i can take it off 4hun above and 5hun distance.. after 2-3 updates im loosing signal in a snap and it keeps saying remote weak signal even if its just 80 meters away from me and 130 meters above.. downgrading fw is not an option for me since i will lose some new features .. I better take this to dji? Thoughts? Thank you

Been meaning to post about this for a few weeks now, but I'm experiencing the same Weak Signal issues. (And to be clear this has nothing to do with the video signal, its the signal to the RC that just cuts out in an instant.)

I was flying today (paying close attention to my signal) and I went from full bars to Weak Signal to Signal Lost in about 5 seconds. I got home and brought up the log and I was 50m up (basically directly above me) when this happened, on a clear day in an open area with no powerlines, towers or anything near me (not even any tall trees).

50m seems to be my limit lately, although I have seen it happen when I'm only 20m up.

I've seen all kinds of signal issue reported lately, but most of them seem to be focused on the video feed, so wanted to confirm that I too am having RC issues.

Anyone else been experiencing this?

I'm a newby (20 hours of flying time) and have seen the weak video and weak signal messages when flying close to the 1500' max range setting on my P3 with total loss happening a few times triggering RTH. How is it that they say the range can be 3 miles? I did not do any upgrades after reading all the problems that the upgrades caused. I'm glad that Pedrone returned home safely but am kind of freaked out when this happens. I wonder if the antennas are messed up?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4