Signal lost indication on pre-flight

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Different from other users situations which is getting 'Signal lost' during the Flight, i'm getting for the first time ever the 'Signal lost' indication on pre-flight, in an area where i usually fly. (So no magnetic interference around.)

Firmware updated to the latest.

Nothing happened when i changed flight modes from P to A and F, just Signal lost indication remained.

What could be causing 'Signal lost' on pre-flight due to conditions above?

Thanks

Some people have seen this error when starting the DJI GO app too soon. Here's the order that I found works best for me:
  • Turn on mobile device
  • Turn on remote controller
  • Turn on Phantom
  • Wait about 30 seconds
  • Start DJI GO

Some people have seen this error when starting the DJI GO app too soon. Here's the order that I found works best for me:
  • Turn on mobile device
  • Turn on remote controller
  • Turn on Phantom
  • Wait about 30 seconds
  • Start DJI GO
I've just done what you've suggested and i'm still getting 'Signal lost' indication on my pre-flight

Did you do anything to your Phantom since it last worked (e.g. upgrade the firmware)?

Did you do anything to your Phantom since it last worked (e.g. upgrade the firmware)?
I haven't done anything unusual to it since last firmware upgrade.

Its the first time i actually see 'Signal lost' indication on pre-flight.

Maybe there is no satellite signal at the moment to the area where i live...?

Just for the record i had flown with no issues just until a week ago

Which version of DJI GO, Phantom firmware, and RC firmware are you running?

So, are you confirming you were able to fly after installing the latest firmware update? Or, is that when this problem started?

So, are you confirming you were able to fly after installing the latest firmware update? Or, is that when this problem started?

msinger, that's correct Sir!

The problem is solved and I'm finally able to fly after updating latest Aircraft firmware which is currently firmware v1.8.80 2016-04-07.

The reason why i didn't it earlier was because i had the 'Firmware updated to latest' Message on DJI APP the whole time. But even like that i did the latest update again.

Thanks a lot for your support!

No problem. I'm happy to hear you're back to flying again :)

Reactions: Joshua Carillo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31