Signal Lost, can't downgrade

Reaction score
I have used Search and can't find quite the same problem. Apologies if I have missed it somehow :)

On the DJI GO app I get a red warning at the top "Signal Lost" (note: it is not "RC Signal Lost").

The About page says:
App 3.1.3
Version 1.8.10

Some threads have suggested downgrading the software, but when I try to do this, I get the message "No available firmware for downgrade."

Also can try deleting the mobile device DATA and CACHE, reboot all, Re-link.

@AntonyEbne
Welcome to the forum!

So I guess this a Standard?
It appears to me you don't have remote control signal, not that helps with your problem.

Rod

Thanks everyone. I have fixed the problem.
Seems there were 2 issues.
The controller couldn't connect to the drone, until I uninstalled the DJI Go app and redownloaded it.
Then the controller would connect.
Odd, but at least it now works!

@AntonyEbne, So since you did a firmware update:rolleyes:
Did the Phantom work before that, or is this as new as you on the forum?
On the screen it looks like you have no Remote control signal, if you have remote control signal you should be able to start the motors.
If this is the case, you can't start the motors you need to try re linking the remote to the Phantom.

Rod

Thanks everyone. I have fixed the problem.
Seems there were 2 issues.
The controller couldn't connect to the drone, until I uninstalled the DJI Go app and redownloaded it.
Then the controller would connect.
Odd, but at least it now works!

Good, and very odd.

Rod

@AntonyEbne, So since you did a firmware update:rolleyes:
Did the Phantom work before that, or is this as new as you on the forum?
On the screen it looks like you have no Remote control signal, if you have remote control signal you should be able to start the motors.
If this is the case, you can't start the motors you need to try re linking the remote to the Phantom.

Rod

No, it didn't work before the firmware update. But it seemed to force me to do the update.

And no, the motors wouldn't start.

But fixed now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj