signal conflict inquiry

Reaction score
Hi

Not into signal stuff but would appreciate the advice.

As we know the PV2 radio transmitter signal is 5.8Ghz and the camera signal is 2.4Ghz

If I want to use a different remote control like futaba which mostly are 2.4Ghz would that make any kind of interference issue with the PV2 camera signal because then the PV2 camera and radio both will be using 2.4Ghz

Thanks in advance :)

1. Am I honestly supposed to believe that the username "pilot" was not claimed on this forum before Feb of this year..?? :D

2. Replacing the P2V's 5.8GHz controller with an aftermarket 2.4GHz set (which is technically possible) wouldn't cause problems with the video signal so much as the video signal broadcast from the aircraft would likely drown out the control signal coming from your replacement transmitter. Hence DJI's decision to go with this funky non-standard arrangement.

OI Photography said:
1. Am I honestly supposed to believe that the username "pilot" was not claimed on this forum before Feb of this year..?? :D

lmao!!

OI Photography said:

lucky me :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.