Signage on P2 Vision

Reaction score
I want to add signage to the fuselage identifying my company. Partly for advertisement and also to re-assure people it's not a threat. Anyone have experience here or suggestions on how to avoid aero problems? Much as gracias!
Turbo

I've thought about doing something similar.....not from an advertising standpoint, but more from a "Hi!...Wave" kind of greeting. I've looked at it and didn't think I could make it large enough for someone to see it clearly.

I put my name and phone number on my P2V+, and even before it faded in the sun! you couldn't read it while it was flying unless you were way too close.

RedRyderMedia said:
I've thought about doing something similar.....not from an advertising standpoint, but more from a "Hi!...Wave" kind of greeting. I've looked at it and didn't think I could make it large enough for someone to see it clearly.

I put my name and phone number on my P2V+, and even before it faded in the sun! you couldn't read it while it was flying unless you were way too close.

http://glowproducts.com/batteryoperated/ledbeltbuckle/

That looks like a crappy, low quality product... but that's the general idea... I still don't think you could safely mount anything big enough or powerful enough for people to see.

RedRyderMedia said:

Surely the main reason for putting your contact details on your Phantom is so that people can contact you if it crashes, rather than being able to read them in flight, is it not?

HarryT said:
RedRyderMedia said:

Surely the main reason for putting your contact details on your Phantom is so that people can contact you if it crashes, rather than being able to read them in flight, is it not?

Also so they know who's gonna pay for the big dent in their car's hood! ;) :lol:

sidebox said:
RedRyderMedia said:

http://glowproducts.com/batteryoperated/ledbeltbuckle/

That looks like a crappy, low quality product... but that's the general idea... I still don't think you could safely mount anything big enough or powerful enough for people to see.
Don't know how well it would work, but for $20 it's worth just trying......but when I went to checkout the shipping was $15.....now it's a $35 play and they haven't added any handling or whatever......decided to pass.

N017RW said:
HarryT said:
RedRyderMedia said:

Also so they know who's gonna pay for the big dent in their car's hood! ;) :lol:
Yes, the idea is to recover a lost Phantom. I was just saying whatever you use to see in flight has to be very large and very bright. OBTW, I don't have a problem with taking responsibility for damage I do.....but that's also why I'm reluctant to fly with lots of people around.

Been there, done that... got the bill.

Flew a CP heli into neighbors screen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20