Sigh Phantom 4 IOS issue

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looks like my new iphone 6S Plus isnt having a good time playing nice with my P4...

Until today I was either using an iPad pro or an original iphone 6 for the DJI go app.. Well this afternoon I purchased a new phone (Iphone 6s Plus) after I installed the app I was met with the how to connect button..

I plugged in my cable, turned on the drone, turned on the remote.. and nothing.. After speaking with DJI support I found a way in my phones settings to see if the phone was actually recognising the drone at all (General, about, scroll down C1 should appear) inside there you will see DJI etc etc

So my phone can see the phone, but the app just doesn't want to connect to the camera..

I have since returned to my old phone and ipad and it works fine...

Troubleshooting so far includes formatting and reinstalling IOS twice, uninstalling the app 5 times, trying different usb cables and devices etc etc... I cannot think of anything else to try.

Does anybody have any idea why this would happen or have any suggestions for me?

DJi support advised me that they would provide my feedback to the developers..

TODAYS UPDATE 9.3.1 WILL BRICK YOUR DJI GO APP (IF ITS A FRESH INSTALL)

ALL OF MY OTHER DEVICES ARE 9.3 AND THEY WORK THIS NEW ONE IS 9.3.1 AND IT DOESNT DJI GET ONTO THIS

Yeh and never update your controller either

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

FYI Just flew twice with no problems- IPhone 6S+ running 9.3.1.
DJI Go 2.7.1 P3P 1.7.60 RC 1.5.80

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers