Sideways Flight Phantom 4

Reaction score
A quick video yawing to the left in a Phantom 4.

Just for fun

=)

Reactions: Marnat3
My assumption is that you work in the EMS field. If so, what do you do? I'm a Paramedic with 36 years experience. Mainly FD for 27 years and Flight Medic as well for about 9 years. Work in an ER now and I fish professionally as well as being a licensed Pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My assumption is that you work in the EMS field. If so, what do you do? I'm a Paramedic with 36 years experience. Mainly FD for 27 years and Flight Medic as well for about 9 years. Work in an ER now and I fish professionally as well as being a licensed Pilot.

Assumption is correct worked as a Firefighter/Paramedic in South Florida went on to work in advanced clinical care as a Physician's Assistant in hospital then private practice. Never did give the Flight Medic a go.

I did go to Embry-Riddle for 2 years out of high school and went broke lol.

Semi-Retired now living in North Florida trying to give this Drone gig a whirl =)

What I like about this video and it says a lot of the flight characteristics of these drones.

This is full left stick and the horizon is level and no landing struts in the shot .

I edited the shot down. The original is more than a 60 seconds.

Assumption is correct worked as a Firefighter/Paramedic in South Florida went on to work in advanced clinical care as a Physician's Assistant in hospital then private practice. Never did give the Flight Medic a go.

I did go to Embry-Riddle for 2 years out of high school and went broke lol.

Semi-Retired now living in North Florida trying to give this Drone gig a whirl =)

That's awesome. We have a condo in Indian Rocks Beach, just south of Clearwater by about 3 miles and we're right in the beach. We're only there a couple times a year. Gonna be in Orlando in March for about a week. Are you anywhere close to those locations? Wife's cousin graduated from Embry Riddle a few years ago.

That's awesome. We have a condo in Indian Rocks Beach, just south of Clearwater by about 3 miles and we're right in the beach. We're only there a couple times a year. Gonna be in Orlando in March for about a week. Are you anywhere close to those locations? Wife's cousin graduated from Embry Riddle a few years ago.

Small world =)

I live in the sprawling metropolis of Jacksonville =).

Would love to get together and fly. =)

I'll see what we can do on one of my trips down. Prob not bringing the P4 in March...I might but not sure yet due to airlines. We always drive to the condo so I'll have it there for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl