Siberian Tigers 1 - Inspire Drone 0

Seemed pretty clear to me that the last cat punctured the LiPo, hence the sudden onset of smoke at the end. Thankfully this wasn't a video of some rogue pilot being irresponsible with a drone (although one could argue that this was still irresponsible despite the good intentions of exercising the cats).

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Awe come on they had fun with it! LOL Pretty kitty's!

Years ago I actually filmed one of these "kitties" being transported inside a cage, to another ZOO. The full grown male kitty did not like me, nor my camera team - at all. He ROARED, and jumped ONTO the side of the cage trying to get me, looking at me with those hypnotizing yellow tiger eyes. I fell on my butt in utter fear and surprise. The Siberian Tiger kitties are the biggest in the World, a full grown male weighing in at about 900 lbs and almost 11 feet long. And they're totally fearless. LOL.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Seemed pretty clear to me that the last cat punctured the LiPo, hence the sudden onset of smoke at the end. Thankfully this wasn't a video of some rogue pilot being irresponsible with a drone (although one could argue that this was still irresponsible despite the good intentions of exercising the cats).

FAA already gave kitty a ticket for hazardous handling outside the manufacturer's guidelines. :rolleyes:

Or even worse all the speculation of what DJI will be releasing next week. Sheesh just wait until next week already!!
Next week is already last week in DJI-time it seems. Thus I prefer to buy DJI-products several timezones ahead so I can return them under the warranty before they're outdated.:cool:

Reactions: MTH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31