Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. jim81

Was exploring the camera settings with props off in DJI Go 4 and did something that made the shutter button dim and had a line drawn through it. I think I somehow disabled the shutter and haven't been able to undo that locked setting. Before you tell me to read the manual, it ain't in the manual I downloaded. The search function here with 'shutter icon locked' didn't get me an answer either. Thanks.

2. bbfpv

What happens when you flip to record video and back again?

3. ryantrax

Is an SD card present? If so format it or try another one. This comes up when there isn't an SD card.

4. jim81

SD Card is same as the one it came with. 5 other flights and this didn't happen, Have shot no pictures yet. Started after I was exploring the camera settings and obviously did something. Tried restarting entire systems. Didn't help. When I hit the shutter button nothing happens. It will toggle between still and video but both have the icon, whichever I switched to, dimmed and has a diagonal line through it.

5. TreyTV

Same thing just happened to my P3 this week..i had never taken out my SD either.

I doubled checked the SD..sure enough it must've popped up slightly when I was putting on the gimble guard for storage.

Check yours!

6. jim81

Since I had no solutions I decided to go after my problem for awhile, watching TV, and trying different things with the props off of course. I too think something jarred my SD card or my fat hands loosened it as I was exploring the bird to become more familiar with it and I discovered, I think, the SD card was not latched into the bird. Had I seen your issue 1st I probably would have solved the problem sooner. Thanks for the help.