Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

This was my second flight out the other night, got brave and took it over the water and back.

Think I ought to set mine to -1 on sharpness and/or maybe get me one of them ND filters, but then again it might just be me being picky... Shot in 1080p 60 with my P3P.

Reactions: dalebb
Did a quick little jog around the west of Big Bear Lake.. Fishing sucked so thought I would share the p3 with a friend of mine.

Reactions: dalebb and DrChris
Just another easy flight.

I really enjoyed this video and I'm amazed at how far you could get it to fly in a wooded area from your driveway. This is a completely stock drone with stock antennas? Did you have to rotate your body as you flew north to the golf course?

I also noticed you moved the throttle to gain altitude when the image transmission signal was weak. Does that help because the Phantom has a better angle to you on the ground?

I'm still trying to figure out the camera settings, probably should just go back to auto. Anyway...
Once the former home of the SF 49ers and SF Gaints, now just reduced to rubble.The wind was blowing at the stick...

Here's my video of a tug festival in a little town 'Vianen' in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out the camera settings, probably should just go back to auto. Anyway...
Once the former home of the SF 49ers and SF Gaints, now just reduced to rubble.The wind was blowing at the stick...
I was there Thursday drove by and stopped and talked with another p3p owner....wonder how many quads total have buzzed that place lately...i know of 3 in 2 days now :)
CandleStick TearDown2.jpg

Reactions: Bigdz
I really enjoyed this video and I'm amazed at how far you could get it to fly in a wooded area from your driveway. This is a completely stock drone with stock antennas? Did you have to rotate your body as you flew north to the golf course?

I also noticed you moved the throttle to gain altitude when the image transmission signal was weak. Does that help because the Phantom has a better angle to you on the ground?
Yeah it is all stock. I have to fly so high to keep los above the trees that far out our else the signal gets weak. I do rotate my body as it goes over to the golf course. The golf course is much closer than the lake so I don't have to be as high there.

Some silos near my house that are very popular. They were even used to make the latest movie of the transformers.
No audio as YouTube and their copyright sucks! Enjoy the view!

Land Trust free bee working on for customer some editing left to do and about 3 more fly's.

CRappy weather in Southern ca Rain??? Geezzz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik