Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Folly Beach south Carolina

Reactions: skeptic49
My best video to date is:

and this is one of my favourite as done quite early on and got some nice footage with trying new things.

I may have posted this here before but here is my best one yet. 5 mile one way Litchi flight where I had to jump in my car after takeoff and drive to the destination and wait for the phantom to show up.

One of my videos from this summer in Hoddevik an Awesome surfing location in Norway! Shot with Phantom 3 Pro.

One of my videos from this summer in Hoddevik an Awesome surfing location in Norway! Shot with Phantom 3 Pro.

Nice shots, beautiful setting, but no surfing! In fact the waves looked non existent, so flat and smooth it almost looks like a lake.

It appears these shots were taken with low light toward the end of the say possibly. In post edit you might try turning up the brightness and saturation a little to make it come alive more.

My latest video. Moosehead lake in northern Maine starting to freeze over.

Nice shots, beautiful setting, but no surfing! In fact the waves looked non existent, so flat and smooth it almost looks like a lake.

It appears these shots were taken with low light toward the end of the say possibly. In post edit you might try turning up the brightness and saturation a little to make it come alive more.
Thank you, on the trip to Hoddevik we surfed in the morning, but the wave wasn't that big that evening when I flew. I did color grade it and did not boost the saturation that much, wanted it clean, and detail in the highlights

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik