Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

First flight! This thing is a beast!

The opening shot could have been straight from some movie if there was someone running or riding when you tilt the camera down :) Beautiful location. I like it.

Boise Foothills.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 427
What was the wind speed when you were flying near the flood light? It's amazingly stable considering how much that thing is swaying about.

Great video, and I have been trying to figure out where the catchy tune came from ever since!

Finally had my first real drone flight today. I've never flown anything RC before, and with all of the horror stories floating around on this board I was kind of freaked out about taking the P3 out and over the ocean. I learned today that it's actually pretty easy to fly out in the open with nothing to crash into. Nonetheless this was a good practice session and I already feel like I'm starting to get used to it.

Test video of a practice run, just before a surf session this morning.

Finally had my first real drone flight today. I've never flown anything RC before, and with all of the horror stories floating around on this board I was kind of freaked out about taking the P3 out and over the ocean. I learned today that it's actually pretty easy to fly out in the open with nothing to crash into. Nonetheless this was a good practice session and I already feel like I'm starting to get used to it.

Test video of a practice run, just before a surf session this morning.

This is a great video too. Nice music and editing.

Took my Phantom 3 Pro to my local park and flew it around. Light bridge works amazing. After the first 10 minutes of getting used to the P3, I took it over the trees, using my iphone 6+ as my eyes. No lag and really changes what I'm able to do. Love it so far.

That's not the poorest neighborhood you're flying over :)

Nice vid XcYZ you must be professional. How did you manage to slow down the footage to that level without losing quality ? Way below the frame rate that the p3 can provide

Thanks. The slow motion was captured at 240fps with a Sony FS700.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj