Show off your P4 cases & Packs

Best way to carry it period. Efficient, low maintenance and very, very, very portable! I can easily walk around the city with it on my back like a camera. I unzip-tie it and take off in less than a minute. Catch it, zip tie it back to the remote and we're off again. I Don't understand all these fancy cases. It's a tool. Take care of it but use it. Like these idiots that buy a Ferrari and drive it around the neighborhood.. Drive the freekin wheels off of it. That's what it's made for.... Or maybe it's just made to make your ....... Bigger..... :). (Just kidding around)View attachment 49740View attachment 49741

Dude... What the hell is that mess!? You put tape all over everything!? I appreciate your willingness to..umm... Be different but I don't think you'll find many people willing to do what you did here. And there is no safe packing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

LOL... all we are missing is a pic of him in it.

Reactions: Fast13
Dude... What the hell is that mess!? You put tape all over everything!? I appreciate your willingness to..umm... Be different but I don't think you'll find many people willing to do what you did here. And there is no safe packing.

Ha ha ha. Glad you like it. Why do you need safe packing?

It's obviously a joke :tearsofjoy:

It gotta be, right? :anguished:

LOL... all we are missing is a pic of him in it.
Here you go! ;-)
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460043998.016362.jpg

Reactions: frands1
I decided to do a video of the Lowepro. Warning. This is not my job.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's obviously a joke :tearsofjoy:

It gotta be, right? :anguished:
Nope. Use it every day like that. It's very convenient. Been building/flying DJI stuff for 3 years now and know how they work inside and out. Who cares if they at scratched, warn or generally used as long as what you get out of it is good. ;-)

Of course some people really like tidy clean tools. I can respect that too. :)

I like my stuff to have some mileage on the tires and stories to go with the scars.

Does anybody have a backpack that they use to ride on a motorcycle? or have any recommendations on one that would be good for that? ideally with sternum strap and with some venting/(padding?) on the back to allow air flow. don't want to get it all sweaty [emoji854]

Nice video Adam. I wish that pack was 25% smaller, seems like it has lots of extra space.

Nice video Adam. I wish that pack was 25% smaller, seems like it has lots of extra space.

I'm telling you... if you do this....FullSizeRender.jpg you get this....
;):):confused:

Reactions: ObiDon and frands1
I'm telling you... if you do this....View attachment 49857 you get this....
;):):confused:
Man I hope you put the gimbal saver on that thing before you take it out like that!

Man I hope you put the gimbal saver on that thing before you take it out like that!

I have one for my P3 but haven't been able to find one for the P4 yet. Do you have any suggestions?

I have one for my P3 but haven't been able to find one for the P4 yet. Do you have any suggestions?
You don't have the one that came with it? They have them believe it or not, on the DJI site I'm almost positive. Did your get ruined or lost? Cause if your riding. A motorcycle or bike like that, that's pretty hard on the gimbal. Of course the ones for the P3 don't really work for the P4 yet. I'll look online for you if you reply you don't have the stock one if you want

Here's my backpack:

a5cafb5476596ad7e5f21a51de584301.jpg
cb82e089b62844591b2ea9ebc27af9b4.jpg

Something like 30 euros from Amazon.

I can fit so much in there, it's completely customizable and I can still fit a full frame dslr with lens after all my P4 kit.

It has a rain cover, chest and waist belt, side pockets for hiking poles, a flip-out tripod holder and loads of other bits.

Very happy with it.

Note the rubber chair stopper on the motors to protect them.

Could you please let us know where you got that DJI lanyard?

I want one! :)

I have this same case. I just flew from CA to FL with it. Absolutely love it. I had the DJI styrofoam case for my P3. I like this one a lot better. I'm not sure on the weight, but I wouldn't say it is substantially heavier. Empty I couldn't tell the difference, but when it's loaded I can. Only because the P4 and batteries are little heavier and this bag holds a lot more stuff. I can fit my sunshade, ND filter case, and my iPad Air 2 in this case and still have room for a lot more stuff.
For those of you who are interested in traveling with it, it fits great in overhead storage. However, I recommend hard case for travel due to the possibility of being forced to put it under the plane. I couldn't get a hard case fast enough for my flight this weekend so I took a chance. No issues with it.
f2a4a2774d09f29a667e6ea48a6fc918.jpg

Just watched your review of this bag on YouTube. Thank you for putting it up.

Does the bag have any room for a compartment for a laptop at all? Sort of hoping it does.

Here's my backpack:

a5cafb5476596ad7e5f21a51de584301.jpg
cb82e089b62844591b2ea9ebc27af9b4.jpg

09d13097cc1fb5bd2de7811aa7c5e075.jpg
2f17814872aeb42ad1517a0f36e7d71e.jpg

Something like 30 euros from Amazon.

I can fit so much in there, it's completely customizable and I can still fit a full frame dslr with lens after all my P4 kit.

It has a rain cover, chest and waist belt, side pockets for hiking poles, a flip-out tripod holder and loads of other bits.

Very happy with it.

Note the rubber chair stopper on the motors to protect them.

Hi, can't seem to find this bag on Amazon.. Do you have. A brand name or link ?

Thought i'd step in with a follow up from the review of the MC-Cases case that i did a week or so ago:

Been living with this now on a canal boat for just over a week and really found it superb. The weight concerns that i mention in the video are still there a little but due to being in an environment where it is crammed into a tight cupboard and hence crashed and clattered around everytime i need it, the thing is perfect.
I have kept the props on all trip and had 3 occasions already when i have had literally a matter of minutes to grab the box from the cupboard, leap off the boat (on the dry side!) and get an amazing shot (compilation of which coming to the channel when i get home).
The confidence i have in this case keeping the P4 locked down and secure is so high though and i really think this will be a keeper for me now. Wish it was a bit lighter but for a situation like this it is just awesome.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic